Contact with us
DATATRONICS is offering the best of breed solutions for IMS and EPC
DATATRONICS has selected world-leading technology partners for proposing a DATATRONICS‘ IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) and Evolved Packet Core (EPC) solutions for Fixed and Wireless Operators. Nowadays not only the best technology is required but also highly qualified professional services are needed who understand the complexity of the networks and the different elements in the network. The combination of the best-of-breed products, and the DATATRONICS professional services provide a high value proposal for its customers.
DATATRONICS’ IMS and EPC solutions consist of best-of-breed vendors and DATATRONICS professional services for system design, integration, testing and project management. The professional services provided by DATATRONICS are well known and appreciated in the telecom market. DATATRONICS has a proven expertise in signaling, switching, voice and data projects, in EMEA and LATAM. For more than 20 years.
DATATRONICS IP Multimedia Subsystem Solution is composed by the following components:
• Session Border Controller (SBC), a industry-leading SBC for fixed line, mobile, and over-the-top (OTT) services.
• IMS Core, an agile and virtualized session core integrating the I-CSCF and S-CSCF function which supports Voice over LTE (VoLTE), Voice over Wi-Fi (VoWiFi), Rich Communications Services (RCS), fixed-network modernization, over-the-top (OTT) service integration and more. Depending on the deployment requirements, it could also act as a BGCF, selecting suitable routes for offnet calls.
• MRFC and MRFP, standards based, IMS compliant and highly scalable software-only media server. It includes MRF Controller and MRF Processor components within the same product. A Media Resource Broker is also provided for enhanced scalability, and reliability.
• Telecom Application Server (TAS), a converged carrier-class Java EE-SIP-IMS application server, delivering a carrier-grade, open, standards-based development and deployment platform for next-generation and enterprise communications applications. Dramatically lower the cost and time of developing and deploying converged Web-telecom applications for communication service providers, enterprises, and contact centers.
• VoLTE TAS, a comprehensive, standards-compliant, out of the box application for VoLTE, ViLTE and VoWiFi. It delivers the core call control services for voice and video communications, as well as the supplementary services for VoLTE. The VoLTE TAS delivers these services across access technologies following the GSMA IR.92 and IR.94 standards, and it’s based on 3GPP Rel 11.
• HSS, complete state-of-the-art HSS/HLR that offers a flexible licensing model. It allows seamless migration and interworking and delivers significant feature and cost advantages over traditional products to both small and large service providers.
*OCS, CDF are not part of IMS solution but Datatronics also has these elements in its portfolio to complete the solution for Charging.
DATATRONICS offers a complete, fully-virtualized and field proven EPC solution 3GPP compliant. Following 3GPP, DATATRONICS EPC is composed of four network elements: the Serving Gateway (SGW), the PDN Gateway (PGW), the MME and the HSS. Any of these components can be offered and deployed individually or as all-in-one-package.
DATATRONICS has chosen a technology partner for EPC with a lot of references worldwide and has been interoperability tested with most third party products.
DATATRONICS EPC Solution is composed by the following components:
• Serving GW (SGW), it is the point of interconnect between the radio-side and the EPC. SGW supports S5/S8 to PGW, S11 to MME and S1-U to eNodeB. Fully virtualized, SGW can be can be included into PGW component depending of the project requirements.
• PGW / GGSN, it is the point of interconnect between the EPC and the external IP networks. PGW can also function as a GGSN and can be connected to a SGSN and process 2G and 3G session requests.
• Mobility Management Entity (MME) / SGSN, it is 3GPP Rel12/13 compliant and deals with the control plane. It handles the signaling related to mobility, session management and security for 2G, 3G, 4G mobile subscribers.
• HSS, it is the same component used for IMS Solution. Complete state-of-the-art HSS/HLR that offers a flexible licensing model. It allows seamless migration and interworking and delivers significant feature and cost advantages over traditional products to both small and large service providers.
* DATATRONICS can also provide most of the elements that are not part of EPC
DATATRONICS EPC supports interfaces to all networks components and has been interoperability tested with most third party products. EPC solution supports:
• S5/S8 to SGW or PGW
• S10, S11, Gn, Gp, S4 to MME/SGSN
• Gr, S6 to HLR/HSS
• Gs, SGs, Sv to MSC/VLR
• Gi/SGi to IP networks
• S1-MMe, S1-U to eNodeB
• S2a, S2b to Wifi (ePDG/TWAG/TWAP)
• Gx to PCRF
• Gx/Gy/Gz to OCS/OFCS
• Cx, Rx to IMS
Contact with us
Contact with us
Responsable: Datatronics, S.A.
Finalidad: Enviar las noticias y eventos publicados en la web y redes sociales.
Legitimación: Consentimiento del interesado aceptando la política de privacidad.
Destinatarios: Los datos no se cederán a terceros salvo en los casos en que exista una obligación legal. En todo caso, los datos que nos facilitas están ubicados en servidores cuya sede se encuentra dentro del territorio de la UE o gestionados por Encargados de Tratamiento acogidos al acuerdo “Privacy Shield”, aprobado por el Comité Europeo de Protección de Datos.
Derechos: Acceder, rectificar y suprimir los datos, así como otros derechos, como se explica en la información adicional.
Calle Gabriela Mistral, 2
Madrid (Spain) 28035
M-Th: 8:30 – 18:00 hrs.
F: 8:00 – 15:00 hrs.
+34 91 386 38 38