IP Multimedia Subsystem Solutions for Operators
DATATRONICS has selected world-leading technology partners to propose IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) solutions for fixed and wireless operators.
The IMS solutions rely on best-of-breed vendors and DATATRONICS professional services for system design, integration, testing, and project management. DATATRONICS has proven experience in signaling, switching, voice, and data projects in EMEA and LATAM for more than 20 years.
The DATATRONICS IP Multimedia Subsystem solution consists of the following components
– Session Border Controller (SBC), an industry-leading SBC for fixed-line, mobile, and over-the-top (OTT) services.
– IMS Core, an agile, virtualized session core.
– MRFC and MRFP, a standards-based, IMS-compliant, highly scalable software-only media server.
– Telecom Application Server (TAS), a carrier-class, converged Java EE-SIP-IMS application server, providing a carrier-grade, open, standards-based development and deployment platform for enterprise and next-generation communications applications.
– VoLTE TAS, a complete, standards-compliant, out-of-the-box application for VoLTE, ViLTE and VoWiFi.
– HSS, a complete next-generation HSS/HLR offering a flexible licensing model.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Calle Gabriela Mistral, 2
Madrid (España) 28035
F: 8:00 - 15:00 hrs.